Saturday, August 04, 2012

ANGER MANAGEMENT Almost Here! Tracklist & Info

My 4th album, ANGER MANAGEMENT, is just about ready to drop! Scheduled for September 2012 release (exact date TBA), it follows my third, EVIL TWIN, by nearly two years and could almost be called "Evil Twin Returns." As always, the music is progressive, dancey, spacey, melodic ElectronicTripPopSoul and the subject matter ranges from affairs of the heart to affairs conducted quite a bit ... ahem ... lower ... This time out I'm working with a number of collaborators, all of whom I've admired and followed for years and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to work with them. The incredible Smut Stud took ANGERMANAGEMENT in hand and beat the project like it was cakes and the legendary Tori Fixx put his own singular unorthodox avant-garde dance touch to one of my jams. Thrilled. Honored. Humbled. Tracklisting: 1 - Blowin' Up My Phone*+@ 2 - My Nights Are Long (Beats by Eddy J Free) 3 - Crazy Like Britney (Beats by Drew Mason) 4 - What's Due Me's Comin' to Me* 5 - Can't Find My Way Back Home* 6 - Just for Today 7 - Think I'm in Love* 8 - Thought It Was Forever* 9 - Forbidden Fruit* (Beats by Loren Jamal) 10 - Help/Lost (A Smut Stud Remix) 11 - Pants Down (A Smut Stud Remix) 12 - Come Out, Come Out (A Smut Stud Remix) 13 - When Does It Go Away, When Does It End*+# 14 - Singin' with the Angels (Catie's Song)+ 15 - When I See You (Triangulation)* 16 - Anger Management (A Smut Stud Renmix) 17 - Singin with the Angels (Catie's Song) (FixxMixx - A Tori Fixx Remix) Produced, arranged and sung by Jim Allio All songs written by James Allio except 1, 11 co-written with Jacob B. Chillin; 9 co-written with Loren Jamal & MisteryFace; 12 co-written with Joseph Deadlee Lee *Mixed by Smut Stud +Beats by Lamarr Standberry #Additional vocals: Smut Stud @Special Guests on "Blowin' Up My Phone": Jacob B Chillin, Shawn Villalobos, Steve SMD Dickson, Eddy J Free, Michael AWA Maloney & Miz Helen Johnson. The CD will be available in hard copy and as digital download on iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, etc. as well as Amoeba Music and other retail outlets - more info to follow!

No comments: